Saturday, November 29, 2008

A redhead!







I ordered some beautiful Tibetan lamb from http://www.fabricaddictions.com/ so I decided to try making another wig for 'Moxie' - gives her a completely different look! Fabric Addictions is a great site if you like making dolls - plenty of the right stuff, like this lambskin, in all sorts of wonderful colours. There is also specialty fabric for dollmakers, patterns and online classes. A dollmakers one-stop shop!

Had a visitor - Allen from Oregon. I showed him what I could of my part of the world, but two and a half days is not really enough time to see Tasmania properly. I think he saw enough, however, to want to come back sometime for a proper look. This old plough on Tamar Island is completely embedded in an oak tree - I fancifully imagine that the farmer rested it against the tree after work one day, and when he next wanted to use it, found that the tree had grown around it!

2 comments:

FairiesNest said...

http://www.amazon.com/Pookie-Believes-Santa-Claus-Wallace/dp/0001983806
I thought you might like to see this! I love the new hair, it does make her look completely different.

Susie McMahon said...

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...