Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zozie Class

I have just returned from almost a week away in Victoria at a pleasant seaside town not far out of Melbourne called Tooradin. I was invited by the owner of Bear Essence, the very lovely Kim Garratt to teach my Zozie class over two days. Having it over two days instead of trying to squeeze a lot of work into one day made it quite a relaxed class - and I don't think anybody felt too stressed out (mostly me!)
Here are some pictures of the wildly different results from the class.





Looks like I'll be heading back there in January 2012 to teach a couple more classes, so if you live in Melbourne or Victoria and you are interested, get in touch with Kim at Bear Essence for more details. (Use the link above)

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, they're all so adorable! I couldn't even pick a favorite!

Dixie Redmond said...

These are adorable! Your class did a great job. A sign of a good teacher. :-)

Lizzie said...

Very very cute. I bet it was a fun 2 days.

Healing Woman said...

The dolls came out fabulous. Also, wanted to comment about how much I love your latest banner. Bravo.

maddyrose said...

You must be an excellent teacher as all of the dolls in the pictures are wonderful. I jsut wish I lived near by and could attend one of your classes.

merrijane said...

Wow, didn't they all do a fabulous job !!

Jo in TAS said...

Wow, they all turned out so beautiful! Must be the fabulous teacher and having two days!

änglamakerskan said...

They melt my hart

Mimmi

Tanya Murray said...

I love seeing all the different interpretations. You must have had fun doing this workshop

Textile and Stitch said...

Oh my gosh, those are adorable!

Kim said...

I love these babies! Kim

Linda Kay said...

Susie, the dolls you taught are wonderful... Do you perhaps have a dvd lesson/pattern avaible for us in the US? I'd love to take a class from you but know I'll never get over there to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...