Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time Warp @ Artisan and a Little Christmas Cheer

Last Sunday saw the opening of a new exhibition at Artisan Gallery at Robigana celebrating the 20th anniversary of the opening of the gallery and ceramic studio in a converted apple shed. It's hard to believe the gallery has been open that long, but all credit to Rudolf and Lisa for making it such a success! As one of the early exhibitors at the gallery, I was invited to put some pieces into the exhibition. I managed three. The show is up until mid-December, so if you are local, you might like to pop in and have a look - there is some fine work there - you won't be disappointed!




And entering into the spirit of the season, here is a very Christmassy "Sukeshi" doll that I have just made.


*Pssst! I know I said I was announcing a new giveaway this week - can you wait a few more days?



5 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Love your xmassy doll, she's a cutie!

Ron said...

Very Nice Miss Susie. Looks like a wonderful place to display your work.

maddyrose said...

Wish I lived close enough to visit the gallery it looks like a great place to have your pieces displayed. I adore your little Christmas Sukeshi doll. She's a real cutie.

Susie McMahon said...

It's a great gallery, Ron - it's commercial, but they have the mix just right. They must have to still be there after 20 years!
Thanks to you all for your comments.

Chris said...

Loving your Sukeshi doll Susie . Congrats on getting work displayed, looks very inviting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...